Sonia's Pampered Chef

Sonia's Pampered Chef
My Pampered Chef party closes Sunday, the 17th, at 5 pm! Want to place an order to get ready for the holidays? Need to buy a gift for a friend or relative? Get your shopping done in one stop-- even in your PJs! To place an order online, go to http://new.pamperedchef.com/pws/soniaremo/guest-landing/8848119872667. If you'd like to place an order by phone, I can be reached at 817-682-8302. Have a Pampered day!

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Garlic-Parmesan Cheese Pull Apart Bread, The Pampered Way


Thank you Melissa at at Southern Style Kitchen for the delicious Garlic-Parmesan Cheese Pull Apart Bread recipe! Go on over and check her out today. She has some delicious recipes to whip up.

Instead of the frozen dinner rolls I used some left over store bought rolls, and it came out lovely. I will be using the original recipe soon though. I love the seasoning blend and cheesy goodness, and so does my family, thanks again Melissa!



PAMPERED CHEF PRODUCTS I USED:



  • My Awesome Pampered Chef Apron
  • Measuring Spoon Set (#2308) 
  • 2 Cup Easy Read Measuring Cup (#2175)
  • 2qts. Classic Batter Bowl (#2431 )
  • Forged Cutlery 5" Utility Knife(#1052)
  • Nylon Turner (2351)
  • 1 Cup Prep Bowls (#1825)
  • Cutting Board (#1012)
  • Small Mix 'N Scraper (#1659)
  • Large Bar Pan (1445)

INGREDIENTS I USED:


  • Home Style Wheat Rolls
  • Parsley
  • Salt
  • Garlic
  • Onion Powder
  • Italian Seasoning
  • Butter
  • 1-2 cups of Cheese


 If you're interested in any of the products used or have any questions, please holler at me. I love the products and my job!

Have a Pampered Day,
Sonia

No comments:

Post a Comment