Sonia's Pampered Chef

Sonia's Pampered Chef
My Pampered Chef party closes Sunday, the 17th, at 5 pm! Want to place an order to get ready for the holidays? Need to buy a gift for a friend or relative? Get your shopping done in one stop-- even in your PJs! To place an order online, go to http://new.pamperedchef.com/pws/soniaremo/guest-landing/8848119872667. If you'd like to place an order by phone, I can be reached at 817-682-8302. Have a Pampered day!

Friday, November 15, 2013

Doing The Happy Dance!

I'm so excited! Fed Ex just delivered my Pampered Chef New Consultant Kit!
It has over $590 worth of products inside this heavy box! The first thing I did was tear open the Pampered Chef Apron bag and slip it on...Yeah, possibly a dorky move, but I don't care! I can't wait to get my hands on these products.

If you have any questions about The Pampered Chef products or business opportunity, please ask away. I'll be more than happy to help.

Oh, and my Pampered Chef party closes on Sunday, the 17th, at 5 pm! Want to place an order to get ready for the holidays? Need to buy a gift for a friend or relative? Get your shopping done in one stop-- even in your PJs!
To place an order online, go to MY PARTY  If you'd like to place an order by phone, I can be reached at 817-682-8302. 


Have a Pampered Day Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment